Welcome

web site hit counter

Thursday, March 25, 2010

1st Post At New Blog

Dont know what i should write on my 1st blog
feel blur blur when i come back to miri
all the feel are mix
sad, happy, emo...
what the hell happening on myself
zzz

erm...
1st i write about why i choose this name as my title n blog name ba
haha
i feel i am quite relax when i listen this song
and i love this song too, it meaningful for me
so i create my blog name n title as fall for you
may be people will feel that quite emo
but it have a lot of memories inside those 3 words
and it sound quite romantic le(i feel onli la...XD... dont punch me...=P)


when i come back to miri
i meet lot of new friends again...(happy^^)
know them while attend activity of volleyball,badminton,basketball
try know different kind of people...
and learn different thing from them

this semester is my 2nd year 2nd sem already...
i wish i can pass all the units although some of the units are hard...
i will try my best on it
never give up!!! until last minutes!!!
all the best for all my friend too... gambateh!!!

New year+New sem= New life

2 comments: